We've posted several times about GlobaLex, the website dedicated to providing research guides on international, comparative, and foreign law. You can check out GlobaLex research guides by category at these pages: foreign law research guides; international law research guides; and comparative law research guides. The site has just posted several new and updated guides, including the following:
- Guide to Legal Research in Honduras by José Miguel Álvarez and Jessica Ramos
- Researching Icelandic Law by Rán Tryggvadóttir and Thordis Ingadóttir
- A Guide to the Singapore Legal System and Legal Research by Tzi Yong Sam Sim
- The Law in Zimbabwe by Otto Saki and Tatenda Chiware
- Guide to Caribbean Law Research (updated Feb. 2007) by Yemisi Dina
Thanks to Law Librarian Blog for reminding us to check out the latest on GlobaLex!