- How Appealing — for links to
mainstream and legal news about the Kagan nomination.
- ScotusBlog — for its own news and
analysis, as well as selected links to other sources.
- The Georgetown law library's Supreme Court Nomination Guide — for a variety of info, including: transcripts and other documents from Kagan's Solictor General confirmation proceedings; a list of books and articles by the nominee (with links to free sources); video of selected speeches, basic biographical information. The folks at Georgetown will keep this guide updated as the confirmation process unfolds and more interesting material comes to light. [Hat tip to Sara Sampson, Head of Reference at Georgetown!]
[update, 5.17.10] After ZiefBrief went to press with this post, two more great Kagan collections appeared:
- The Elena Kagan page from the Law Library of Congress.
- The Guide to the Nomination of Elena Kagan from Harvard's law library.