In San Francisco it's pretty much chilly and gray all year round, so we look for other clues as to the season. One sign of summer is when ZiefBrief starts getting calls from newly-admitted law students wanting to know what to read to get ready for law school. We continue to maintain that the best thing to do is to enjoy the summer and arrive at school refreshed and ready for the experience.
But maybe what you enjoy is reading about law. In which case, these summer reading lists include interesting books that will give you some big-picture insights into the law.
- Suggested Summer Reading - University of Miami School of Law [PDF]
- Suggested Summer Reading List for Incoming First-Year Students - Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Suggested Readings Prior to Law School - Willamette University College of Law [PDF]
- Suggested Summer Reading List - Ohio Northern University College of Law [Word doc]
- Suggested Summer Reading List - Boston College Law School